A nation that defends and protects vulnerable groups for their full potential.
An organization that advocates for improved service delivery, quality and equitable provision and access to social and economic services through rights based approach in Malawi.
To uplift the living standard of the underprivileged and oppressed population through sustainable economic, political and social empowerment resulting from accessibility of information, skills and services through capacity building and advocacy initiatives.
- As provided for in its constitution, Action Hope performs its activities in pursuit of the following objectives;
- Advocate for quality, equitable and improved service delivery in health,livelihood and education sectors of child and youth in a friendly manner.
- Promote youth inclusion in decision making positions in order to shape the experience and leadership skills among young people.
- Advocate for good governance, rule of law, gender equality and respect for human rights at grassroots and national level.
- Advocate for enabling policy environment aimed at creating access to social, economic opportunities and entrepreneurial skills among women, children and young people in Malawi.
- To safeguard, promote and protect human rights with much emphasis on people affected and infected with HIV/AIDS, people with disabilities, children, women and the youth.